Friday 12 April 2013

my description of WWII



One day I was having breakfast,we were having meat."lovley meat dad"I saild.Mum looked like she had something on her mind,so did dad.I asked If they were alright .She told us we had to go away to concentration camp and we might get killed there!After that we were all frightend.We finished breakfast and then pretended it never happend.

After we heard  a load of guns firing followed by alot of shouting.Quickly mum grabbed the valubles and stuffed them in bread.Mum told me to eat one,I refused.She told me we can use it to bribe the germans.After that I ate it,it tasted horrible but I knew it would help me.After that we stood at the door and waited in fear.
 
While we waited I went to the window,that was where I saw soldiers shouting at innocent people getting shot,people getting thrown out of there house.They were lining people up on the streets,you could see there fear.That was then there was a knok on the door,ti was a soldier!
 
By Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment