Friday 6 September 2013

Are first week of year 5

On the first day I was not at school I was at Spain when I came back on Wednesday are teacher was mr clerc we worked on solids liquids and gas in science, we were trying to find out different types of solids liquids and gas.

Yesterday we were writing a recount about are holidays I was writing about are trip to Spain, when I went to Alton towers with Dylan and watching Liverpool matches like Liverpool vs stoke and Liverpool vs Aston villa.

Today we were downloading apps for the iPad like blogger, Alex, beebot, haiku deck, mathletics, grammar opolis, hopscotch, cargo bot, daisy dino, catos hike, kodable and pic collage. Some people played on manga high witch is like mathletics.

I liked this weak, it has been really fun.
By Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment