Wednesday 26 June 2013

The inventor of google

19th April 1979

Today I went to school I really hoped we would get some home work so I could hand it in with my word processor  And we got some home work 100 years ago this is what I wrote really does anyone know what life was like a hundred years ago was there dinosaurs,cavemen did the cavemen ride the dinosaurs who knows what life was like a hundred years ago.I turned in my peace of home work and my teacher was amazed she gave me 5 gold stars!! hjuqgyuqbwyfhgbgebwcfr







                                                               

                                                            

7 comments:

  1. nice work big inventor even though you are not ha ha lol but inventorys is a good thing to do do remember you uncontios full stops are waiting for you to put them there.
    thank you if you read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done it's a wonderful post.
    Not to be rude please use full stops between sentences.
    Good work!
    Iman Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very funny and intresting.
    but please add fullstops. keep on bloging:)

    by kianm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Good post it was funny and interesting well done. by Ayesha b

    ReplyDelete