Wednesday 26 June 2013

                            Larry Page Diary


1984 May 19th Wensday

Yesterday , I  was going to my primary school and i got some more homework and i said that more writing for me to do.So i went home  that day and i thought i'll  get my Dads word prosscer and use that it wont be really hard.I went to school the next day and i turned in my home work.My teacher was so impressed with me iprantely no onelse had ever in a primary school turned in there homework on a word processer.

1984 May 20th Thursday

My Mum was so proud of me that day because i was in the newspaper that morning.At school we did a technolgy lesson, I was really intrested in it and i decided what i wanted to do when im older.


                       By kaylah

3 comments:

  1. We really liked your diary entry. It was about a person we've never heard of and we thought they sounded really interesting.
    We wondered how you found out all this information about Larry Page.
    We really liked the way you used short sentences to build tension in your writing.

    We don't mean to be rude as we can tell you put a lot of effort into this, but we thought that next time you should check all your Is are capitals.

    Well done!
    Mr Ellis and Year Five (we looked at your post together!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy like your diary entry. It is very eye-catching.
    I don't want o sound mean but spell your words correctly and make your I's upper letters


    from hamzah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete