Wednesday 26 June 2013

Today in school i got some homework and my friend's was drawing funny pictures and i had an idea to make a website.The website i was thinking of was a Facebook website.We got into class and we were learning how to make a website and i couldn't think because in front of and behind me was two morons called Scott and Patrick.They were throwing paper to each other and it was scrunched up into paper ball's.It was up to me to put an end to it.I also had a friend called Chirag Gupta who also wanted to make a website called twitter but he didn't make it.:)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good Diary entry not meaning to be rude but I think you should improve your full stops.

    by Awais K
    THANKS PLEASE CONTINUE BLOGGING.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Chirag Gupta your friend because he is in the diary of a wimpy kid movie?
    I like your diary because it reminds me when we have arguments.
    I don't know what the end says is it a punctuation.
    Hasan T

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHIRAG GUPTA IS IN THE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID MOVIE.

    S.U

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done your awesome keep up the good work olivia b

    ReplyDelete