Wednesday 26 June 2013

January 15th 1996 


Dear Diary
This Morning I had to wake up early because I promised to take Arielle to her friends house for the day if she did my washing up duty.Mum would take her but she is out of town,so I'm doing my little sister a favour and she'll do me one... Hopefully! Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, after my non-existent lie in I stumbled down stairs for breakfast (big mistake)because I was so drowsy I spilt milk all over the kitchen floor. After quickly tiding up the mess and getting dressed I called Arielle to go. Turns out yesterday night Arielle organised with her friend that they would actually meet up on the 19th instead. So when I went upstairs to get her she was fast asleep. Thanks Arielle. After finding out about this I called Harry to meet me at 2:00 to design Zucknet and went back to bed.
By Isobel

5 comments:

  1. Your post was really good and you added brilliant wow words to describe things such as drowsy which means sleepy.I've also noticed you using time connectives .
    But next time remember paragraphs

    st year five

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing diary entery! I love the way you used brackets to give more detail and awesome punctuation!

    By,H.Q MERSEY VALE YEAR 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is really good. However you coulde improve with your paragraphs. But you did good. by ayesha b

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post you need to keep up the good work from olivia at mersey vale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is really good and entertaining, I think that you used some excellant desciptive adjectives, such as,drowsy and stumbled. I can really tell that you put an awful lot of effort in all of your work!

    Rehbah.A

    ReplyDelete