Wednesday 26 June 2013

My diary post of Charles Babbage(father of computing)

            




                   Monday 1st June
          Today I was doing some maths work for the School mathematician
club when I was rudely interrupted by my dad,he brought me a toy,It wasn't the best
toy ever.After I looked at it and I wanted to make something but better than 
this old thing.I decided I would create something called a computer,it would be a electrical screen 
that you can do millions of things on,It was a genius idea!
I rushed to the hardware store to get supply's, not that they would understand.
When I got home I couldn't wait.I did some planning for the rest of the day and 
it was going to take a long time to make.


By,Adam

6 comments:

  1. very very good words and
    good puctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting and fun to read. Your spellings and punctuation are very good.
    your choice of words are good aswell.

    by Haleema.R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your post and enjoyed it. I also like your use of words and your punctuation. Keep up your posts. I don't mean to be rude but to improve put spaces after each full stop.

    :) Aqib.H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog,It's really interesting and your choice of words are really good.

    A.M

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice keep up the good work olivia b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog was an awesome peice of work! I like the way you wrote a diary of charles babbage (The man who created a computer)on the blog.

    ReplyDelete